Snowdonia Bucket ListPublished on 14 Jan 2015 by Gwion Llwyd
With so many unique and wonderful things to to see and do, bucket lists were made for Snowdonia! We’ve put together our own lists: one for you adrenalin junkies out there and one more family orientated – that everyday fun that you can only get on a visit to Snowdonia….here’s to Snowdonia bucket lists!
- Climb Snowdon via Crib Goch (it is not for the faint hearted!)
- Zipworld Velocity at Bethesda (fastest Zipline in the world)
- Have lunch above the sea in Anglesey on a porteledge with Gaia Adventures
- Go canyoning with Snowdonia Adventure Activities
- Surf at Hell’s Mouth, Abersoch
- Run the half marathon route at the Coed Y Brenin Trail Running Centre.
- Complete Y- Du (The Black) trail at the Antur Stiniog mountain bike centre.
- White water raft at the National White Water Centre.
- Fly from the Llanbedr airfield and see Snowdonia from the skies with Fly Llanbedr
- Brave the winter nights to see the Northern Lights on Anglesey
- Climb Snowdon via the Miners Pass
- Make a campfire on the beach in the evening with marshmallows.
- Swim and jump in the waterfall at Cwm Nantcol.
- Pan for fools gold at the Sygun Copper Mine in Beddgelert
- Star gaze and see the milky way from the Llyn Peninsula
- Visit the Fairy Glen at Betws -y- coed
- Go to Bounce Below – underground trampolines set in caves
- Mountain biking in Coed Y Brenin
- Spot the pod of Dolphins from Barmouth Beach
- Have an ice cream from Cadwaladers in Criccieth