Stay and have a ‘panad’ in our family holiday cottagePublished on 1 May 2014 by Gwion Llwyd
Coffee seems to be all the rage at the moment, but here in Wales we still like a ‘panad’ (cuppa).
Customers who book Pant-Golau, our 4 bedroom family holiday cottage in Llanbedr, between now and the end of May will be welcomed with a traditional welsh hamper. Perfect for those afternoon teas on the terrace as you look out across open fields towards the beautiful Cambrian coastline.
1. Rich Welsh fruit Cake, nicely presented (moist & gorgeous)
2. Welsh Brew Tea, full of flavour and a great way to start the day.
3. Strawberry preserve with Champagne, hand made in an open pan – 227g
4. Welsh orange marmalade with whisky handmade in an open copper pan – 227g
5. Apple, Plum & Cinnamon Preserve handmade in a open copper pan – 340g
6. Melt in the Mouth, Clotted Cream Fudge presented in a special souvenir carton decorated with images and stories of Welsh Legends 170g
Voucher Code: PANAD
Valid for all 7 night Pant-Golau bookings placed between now and the end of May.
For more information and to book the cottage go to https://dioni.co.uk/pant-golau